Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memoirs

Today feel like blogging..OK!! Gonna blog bout my uni life or my GANG shall i say.
All started wit my gang which is kai aun, jian ming, han eyong, zhi yi, woon wee and me. Of course got yiao hoong and later shin ying, jian ren, teddy, kelvin. Hope I didnt miss anyone :p

They all have brought colours to my uni life. No longer black and white. Now there are red,yellow, blue, pink, green u name it u got it.( btw each colour hav its own stories..)
Alrite lets start wit the first history of the brotherhood


COP( community oriented project) yea rite..

OK. COP is suppose 2 be wat med student can do to give back to the society, and back to the society we gave.I still tink dis is the moment where 6 of us begin to bond and gel together. The Brotherhood.( someone is harassing me, totally a c*ck blocker ). Alrite, back to the story. We enjoy teaching the special children from language to numbers to colours. But nothing beat this. Can u believe it!! We draw 4-4 wit special kids in football!! Draw!! Ooo..draw=DEFEAT although they outnumber us and their PE teacher even took part. and we were leading 4-2, crap hahaha. We feel like noobs at the end of the day.ok guys its me who is the biggest noob. Credit to zhi yi, our hattrick hero. Will remember it forever.Hahahaha ( still laughing wen recalling it). Still cant figure out how the hell can we draw that match.







The group pic after d "friendly". One thing I learn is that we do not judge a book by its cover. Eventhough they are so called "special", on the inside they are capable of living a perfectly normal life maybe at different pace. But one thing i know they hav a big heart and they take things seriously even small things like going to the toilet. And the teachers there have even bigger hearts for willing to be patient to guide and teach them.
Anyway, this is the seeds where our brotherhood started.
Feeling tired now, continue some other day yea.
( PS : I totally drain out after the match :p )





























No comments:

Post a Comment