Monday, May 11, 2009

The New Beginning..

Finally, my blog is alive! and kicking! Just too much boring stuff to say.anyway mus complete bloody hell a lot of stuff..(remind me of f6) so sad..anyway meet a doctor juz now. And to my surprise, he is fr mumbai! and his father is a head of the surgery department back in Mumbai.Oh.. juz hear the $$$ sounds. But i was wondering why on earth did he choose malaysia?..Oh..and he is a dr in KLIA.Whoa!! damn cool man. Imagine all the drama he got to watch.Front row somemore..anyway told him I'm fr IMU (i don't think he know where IMU is although he kept on nodding) and our system. He told us that our system is a mistake because we shouldn't be learning drugs on 2nd year. Instead we should focus more on anatomy.Thank god I still can recall my anatomy.He said we are like standing on two boats. One on the left and the other on the right and at the end of the day we are master of none.. he really scared the shit out of me when he said that!..But he's right..looks like have to review my strategy redi..plus all those things i have to do..(hope i don't lost in KL).maybe going to watch mumbai calling in HBO..

PS. to JM : Nah!! there you go. my first post.haha!
Kai Aun : still need some guidance from u bout blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment