Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DILEMMA

Dilemma..nothing new. everybody must have experience it at least once in their life. But today is definitely one of top dilemma in my life. I always had this problem of expressing myself using words. Definitely find it easier to express it musically or maybe i was just born like that.

Okay.My dilemma was friend or family? If you ask me any time of the day family comes first. But today I juz did a reckless decision. I chose friend over family. I didn't thought of my dad's safety and his convinience. I didn't think from his point of view. Suddenly I fell myself like the biggest JERK in the world. In the end, my dad hav 2 make a double trip and take the train to go back home. It costs my dad 3 additional hours. I felt I had just throw my heart away. It's right my mom give me a long lecture. My dad is in mid 50s and as the eldest son, it is my responsibilty to take care of my family.

Anyway feel better after writing it down. And oh yeah, I have this group of friend which is GREAT if not the GREATEST friends but sometimes I hope that they can take some time and understand my situation. For eg. I hope that they stop pressuring me things that I am trying to understand and resolve. I am not blaming them but its my fault that I didnt explain things clearly.Aahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment