Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feelings

Today is a special day. First time celebrated a gal birthday together wit frens, although still can improve on the ambience part. But doesnt matter. Anyway hope she likes the present. First time buying for gal also. Better late than never.haha.Feeling happy but at the same time strangely there is an empty feeling.

Maybe after for so long time carrying these baggages, finally I can able to let it go..

Maybe it's been very long time since I last felt peace in my body and soul..

Anyway, back to the celebration wish u a happy 21st birthday Shin Ying. I like this proverb
Friends are like melons; shall I tell you why? To find one good you must one hundred try.

Okay, time to go back to song composing again.

and oh yeah yh, i didnt clean my car, next time can get yr DNA sample from there ( you noe wawt I mean ) and jm dun always 'grow' too much. hahaha

and i m really broke ady..

hav to apply for recharge..sigh..hav to endure the long lecture process again by my finance ministry..sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment